- Nico Kevin Christopher Mexis
- Bad Reichenhall
- Current status
- Student (B.Sc. Computer science and B.Sc. Mathematics)
- Bachelor’s Thesis: Nico Mexis. July 2021. Fuzzy Extractors unter Einsatz von Low-Density Parity-Check Codes. Unpublished undergraduate thesis. Universität Passau.
Research and Publications
- Nico Mexis, Nikolaos Athanasios Anagnostopoulos, Shuai Chen, Jan Bambach, Tolga Arul, and Stefan Katzenbeisser. 2021. A Lightweight Architecture for Hardware-Based Security in the Emerging Era of Systems of Systems. J. Emerg. Technol. Comput. Syst. 17, 3, Article 43 (June 2021), 25 pages. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3458824
Projects for Procrastination
Working Time: ~50 hours (incl. Research)
Java Library for my Bachelor Thesis. Provides a library for handling binary LDPC Codes in Java.
- Fuzzy Extractors:
Working Time: ~20 hours (incl. Research)
Java Library for my Bachelor Thesis. Provides a library for Fuzzy Extractors in Java.
- YAMBZ (Yet another Mandelbrot Zoom):
Working Time: ~25 hours
Computing Time: ~10 hours
Done: January 2020
The original image’s file size is around 797MB in PNG-format.
- Some Nebulabrot attempts:
Working Time: ~3 hours
Computing Time: ~10 minutes
Done: February 2020
- Reforged (Download):
Working Time: too much
Done: January 2016 - September 2017
My most famous Minecraft mod (one out of a few).
- Game of Life:
Working Time: ~1 hour
Done: Summer 2019 (Vacation project)
Just another simple Game of Life, written in Processing.
- Sorting Visualizer:
Working Time: ~5 hours
Done: August 2019
Just another sorting visualizer with sound, written in Processing.
- Some other leisure projects
- Many more to come, hopefully…